Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beautiful Connections

I am sitting in the corner of a building full of students studying their hearts out in preparation for finals.

As I attempt to do homework that is taxing and very difficult, I am trying to make the best of my situation by listening to really good music.

A girl just walked past me, and (possibly since I am doing my best to focus on anything but the work I need to do) I noticed that she was walking to the exact beat of the music entering my mind through my hot pink earbuds.

I had to chuckle to myself, and started to wonder how ofter that happens.

Is it possible that this kind of thing happens all the time?

And that in reality there are thousands of kindred spirits all over our world dancing to the beat of the same drum?

No comments:

Post a Comment